Uppababy CRUZ V2 2020 pram
The all-new CRUZ V2 remains sleek while delivering a whole new level of strolling performance and functionality.
What’s new for the 2020 UPPAbaby Cruz v2 stroller?
Just about everything!
The Cruz 2020 v2 has a larger seat with a higher back and longer leg rest and deeper footrest make it a super comfortable option even as your child grows.
The suspension the Cruz has been greatly improved with amazing Dual Action rear suspension that softens the ride no matter how much the child weighs. The 2019 model only had front suspension and this has front and rear. Making it super smooth and easy to push on any terrain. Also there are now bigger wheels for an even better ride over rough terrain.
Not everything is bigger though, the UPPAbaby Cruz V2 2020 folds smaller than previous versions making it easier to carry and tuck into tight spaces or trunks. Talk about how amazing that is! Everything is larger however the fold is smaller!
The UPPAbaby Cruz 2020 has a new zipper canopy for better sun coverage and a large peek a boo window.
- Full-size reversible Toddler Seat with higher back, longer leg rest, and deeper footrest
- Five-point, no-rethread harness
- Extendable canopy with UPF 50+ protection, zip out fabric and mesh panels
- Patent pending, dual-action suspension paired with rear suspension
- Larger front and rear tires
- Front wheel locks with visual indicators
- Larger easy-access basket with added storage pockets, holding up to 13.6 kg
- Downsized fold
- Aluminum and magnesium frame for optimal, lightweight performance
- Age: 6 months to 22.7 kg Suitable from birth with infant insert accessory
- Open dimensions: 78.7 L x 57.2 W x 101.6 H cm
- Folded dimensions: 41.9 L x 57.2 W x 82.6 H cm
- Frame + Seat weight: 11.5 kg
Age Range6 months to 22.7 kg, suitable from birth with infant insert accessory
Weight Capacity - 22.7 kg
Recline Features - One-handed multi-position recline
Shopping Basket - Larger easy-access basket with added storage pockets, holding up to 13.6 kg
Wheels - Larger front and rear tires, front wheel locks with visual indicators