Oricom Babysense2 + SC55 Digital Audio Monitor
Babysense2 Infant Breathing Movement Monitor
Because you can’t watch over your baby around the clock, sleep with greater peace of mind while Babysense2 monitors the breathing movement rate of your sleeping baby.
Should these breathing movements fall below a certain rate or not be detected, Babysense2 will alert you audibly and visually. Enjoy the restful reassurance that comes with knowing should your baby need you, you’ll be alerted.
- Babysense2 is included as a medical device on the Australian Register of Therapeutic Goods (ARTG No. 97479)
- Continually monitors the breathing movement rate of your baby
- An audible alarm is activated if your baby’s breathing movement slows to a rate of less than 10 breaths per minute or cannot be detected for more than 20 seconds
- The control unit connects to sensor pads placed under your baby’s mattress
- Includes digital audio monitor
- Battery operated
Babysense2 is intended for use as an Infant Apnoea Alarm.