Dr Browns Options GLASS Bottle - Wide Neck 270ml
The market’s first convertible bottle that can be used with or without the vent system.
The new vent system is designed to grow with your baby, and Dr Browns recommend using this system to experience all the health benefits of the bottle.
It may help to reduce feeding problems, help digestion and help preserve vitamins.
Some mums and dads find removing the vent a convenient option as their baby's feeding becomes more developed.
The nipple venting creates a paced flow, and provides a feeding experience similar to most nipple-vented bottles.
Options bottles fit most breast pumps, and are BPA-free.
Dr Brown’s bottles offer health benefits whether your little one is experiencing feeding challenges or not.
The Options range gives you the power of choice.
With the vent, benefits include:
- Helps reduce feeding problems – which may include colic, spit-up, burping and gas.
- Proven to help preserve bottle milk nutrients – Vitamins C, A, and E are critical for health in infancy.
The Dr Brown’s vent system reduces air bubble oxidation to help preserve nutrients.
This is important because vitamins and lipids are fragile, and susceptible to nutrient loss.
- Vacuum Free Feeding helps digestion, particularly in newborns.
The vent eliminates vacuum pressure in the bottle, so baby can feed at will, even as a newborn.
- Fully-vented bottle design – Closest to breastfeeding.
The vent also helps prevent nipple collapse so baby can feed comfortably, like breastfeeding.
- Internal Vent System and silicone nipple work together – Controlled flow so babies feed at their own pace.
The internal vent and silicone nipple are highly engineered to provide a consistent milk flow.
Some parents find removing the vent a convenient option when they:
- Have a baby whose feeding becomes more developed.
- Want the convenience of a nipple-vented bottle.
What are Dr Browns bottles made of?
Dr Browns bottles are made of BPA-free polypropylene plastic or BPA-free borosilicate glass.
All components of the Dr Browns bottle, including the vent insert, vent reservoir, travel disk, teat collar, and cap are also BPA-free.
The teats are made of medical-grade silicone.
Printed ink on bottles is made from non-toxic food grade material.