Oricom Babysense2 + SC710 VBM Value Pack
Two premium Oricom products in one Value Pack
Because you can’t watch over your baby around the clock, sleep with greater peace of mind while Babysense2 monitors the breathing movement rate of your sleeping baby.
Should these breathing movements fall below a certain rate or not be detected, Babysense2 will alert you audibly and visually.
The Babysene2 Value Pack combines the peace of mind of the Babysense2 Infant Breathing Movement Monitor with the quality video monitoring of the Secure710.
Babysense2 is intended for use as an Infant Apnoea Alarm.
- Babysense2 is included as a medical device on the Australian Register of Therapeutic Goods (ARTG No. 97479)
- Continually monitors the breathing movement rate of your baby
- An audible alarm is activated if your baby’s breathing movement slows to a rate of less than 10 breaths per minute or cannot be detected for more than 20 seconds
- The control unit connects to sensor pads placed under your baby’s mattress
- Battery operated
Secure710 Key Features:
- 2.4″ colour LCD display
- Parent Talk Back
- 2 x Digital Zoom
- Infrared camera for night vision
- Nursery room temperature sensor and alerts
- Multi-camera capable – connects to up to four cameras.
- Additional cameras can be purchased separately